Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Garage Voice - Freeze and Thaw - live video

I have known the gents from Garage Voice since I was in seventh grade. We all went to school together in Berrien Springs, Michigan. Now, as fate would have it, they live in Seattle only a few miles from me.

I really dig their new album "Freeze and Thaw". It has been on heavy rotation since they gave me the vinyl a few weeks ago.

This is a video of a live performance in california of "Freeze & Thaw" and "Trust, Love, Suffer." the double track opener from their new EP .

Garage Voice - Freeze & Thaw (LIVE) from Paul Hoppe on Vimeo.



You can check out GV live at Seattle University on Jan 27.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

ben bd said...

heck yeah!

TyWeezie said...

Yah, They are good...
Dope video shot with the Last Supper in the background..